Born in Naples in 1973. Mechanical Engineer with an MBA in General Management. Project Manager for international projects. Formerly in Fiat Iveco SpA (I), Iveco Aifo SpA (IT), AnsaldoBreda SpA (IT), GE Oil&Gas - Nuovo Pignone SpA (IT), OMV Gas&Power GmbH (AT), Slovenske Elektrarne s.a. (SK).
Joined Enel Group in Italy in 2012. Project/Contract Manager for more than 16 years, appointed for the projects: DSB IC4 (DK), Sirio Kayseri (TR) and Sirio Firenze(IT), EG-LNG(GQ), Yemen LNG/GTG, Lanzhou LNG (CN), GATE terminal (NL), Adria LNG (HR) and Iran LNG. Head of Contract Management for Mochovce MO3-4 project in Slovak Republic.
Nowadays PM for Puglia Active Network project.
On the agenda
Stew Horne, Head of Energy Regulation, Citizens Advice, UK
Hans Vandenbroucke, Head of Market Structure, Elia System Operator, Belgium
Antony Zegers, Responsible for R&D projects for System Operators and Service Providers, AIT / International Smart Grids Action Network
- Electra - Luciano Martini, Director of Transmission and Distribution Technologies, RSE Spa, Italy
- FutureFlow - Darko Kramar, Assistant Director, TSO Division, ELES, Slovenia
- UPGRID - Roberto González Sainz-Maza, Global Smart Grids, Iberdrola, Spain
- InspireGrid - Stefano Maran, Leading Scientist, RSE Spa, Italy
- Puglia Active Network - Vincenzo Maria Emma, Senior Project Manager, e-distribuzione, Italy
Discussion moderated by Annika Viklund, Senior Vice-President, Vattenfall, Sweden