Annika Viklund is Sr. Vice President of Vattenfall Distribution and responsible for distributing electricity to over 3.2 million customers in Sweden and Germany.
She joined Vattenfall Eldistribution, Sweden’s second biggest DSO, in 2006, as Director of Market, Head of Local Networks and from 2010-2015 as Managing Director before assuming her current position. Her primary focus has been to develop a business and customer centric organization and drive quality improvements in the network. From June, 2015 she was also appointed as Vattenfall’s first Diversity & Inclusion Officer, a role she has in parallel to her role as Sr. Vice President of Vattenfall Distribution.
She is a board member in EDSO for Smart Grids and member of Eurelectric’s DSO Committee. Previously, Annika Viklund worked 20 years with IBM in various technical and management positions and she holds a MBA from Henley Management College.
On the agenda
Stew Horne, Head of Energy Regulation, Citizens Advice, UK
Hans Vandenbroucke, Head of Market Structure, Elia System Operator, Belgium
Antony Zegers, Responsible for R&D projects for System Operators and Service Providers, AIT / International Smart Grids Action Network
- Electra - Luciano Martini, Director of Transmission and Distribution Technologies, RSE Spa, Italy
- FutureFlow - Darko Kramar, Assistant Director, TSO Division, ELES, Slovenia
- UPGRID - Roberto González Sainz-Maza, Global Smart Grids, Iberdrola, Spain
- InspireGrid - Stefano Maran, Leading Scientist, RSE Spa, Italy
- Puglia Active Network - Vincenzo Maria Emma, Senior Project Manager, e-distribuzione, Italy
Discussion moderated by Annika Viklund, Senior Vice-President, Vattenfall, Sweden